Tuesday 23 February, 2010

God beams...

Long winter after has the sun smiled on room no.902..gotenyama terrace,kita-shinagawa of tokyo...and as the beaming sun greets me after gradually clambering up our balcony walls,rolling out across the threshold n flattening on the carpet....the beam reaches onto my soul beckoning me to draw up the rocking chair and settle myself right in its lap....
cozy n secure...i feel the warm calmness..n look out at this beautiful ever smiling city...far far off from my land...my house..my family...and i connect back home wiring many smiles to those beautiful hearts...beautiful lives...
i feel the warmth of my hubby's care ..his protecting touch...his all-enveloping arms ...his all-pervading love...and with the sun beaming on my face am bathed again in gratefulness to be blessed with him...his ever-everything love...
i love uu jaan..i love uu too much...plus 1.......
as i sit here...i feel lucky to be able to have such a tranquil moment...of calm n serenity...of silence of mind..of peace of soul..of smiles of heart...and soaking in the million sun rays in this special moment...i pray for atleast one such happy beam for each of the millions toddling on this life path sprawling across the bosom of this mother Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment